First, we drag and drop our element from the Elements list to the layer. The screen below will meet us.
1. Name the Countdown element you will create
2. After naming Countdown, save it
Editing Countdown Element Settings
When we successfully add the Countdown element to the layer it will look like the following.
1. “Countdown" element attached to the layer
Once I click on the element on my layer, the system will open the settings of the element clicked on the right side of the screen.
1. The area you will name the element you added
2. Area showing when the element will enter the screen
3. Area showing when the element will exit the screen
4. Select the action you want to take on the video as soon as the element is on the screen.
5. Add the new action you want to take on the video as soon as the element is on the screen.
6. Mark if you want the countdown to be visible.
7. Select the action that will take place when the countdown ends. Click here to see all the actions’ explanations.
8. Add a new action you want to happen when the countdown is end
9. The distance of the element you added from the top of the screen
10. The distance of the element you added from the left of the screen
11. Width of the element you added.
12. Height of the element you added.
13. Countdown time.
14. Text to write in countdown element.
15. Countdown element font color.
16. Countdown element color.
17. Countdown element stroke color.
18. Button, where you can save the properties you changed.
19. Button, where you can delete the element.