You can add drag and drop questions to your videos with the Drag and Drop Question element.
First, we drag and drop our element from the Elements list to the layer. The screen below will meet us.
1. The area you will name the question you will add.
2. Add a drop area to the question.
3. If you add a drop area it will appear here
4. Write the correct answer of the drop area you added in this field.
5. If you want to add more options than the number of drop areas you have added, click the add optional option.
6. The area you will add feedback to your question.
7. Save the question.
Editing Drag and Drop Question Element Settings
When we successfully add the Drag and Drop Question element to the layer it will look like the following.
1. “Drag and Drop Question" element attached to the layer.
Once I click on the element on my layer, the system will open the settings of the element clicked on the right side of the screen.
1. The area you will name the element you added.
2. The entry and exit time of the element you have added to the screen.
4. The option you can choose whether the element you added is skippable by the viewers or not.
5. Option to choose whether the video will stop when the element you added is displayed on the screen.
6. The option you can choose whether the element you added is visible by the viewers or not
7. By keeping the viewer's response to the in-memory, the option to remember the previous answer when he returns to the question in the video.
8. Text of the confirmation button that the viewer will click on to confirm the answer after answering the question.
9. Button text on feedback screen.
10. Mark to get a fast response without waiting for the system to check whether the answer is correct. Note: The feedback feature can't be used when using this feature.
11. Choose the action you want to happen when the question is answered correctly.
12. Add a new action
13. Choose the action you want to happen when the question is answered incorrectly.
15. You can change the question you wrote and edit it.
16. Button, where you can save the properties you changed.