You can get an account with a single user or multiple users according to your needs for the use of Cinema8. When using multiple users, you can determine the authorizations of each user according to your number of users or your needs. While you want some of your users to be able to produce interactive video projects, you may want some of your users to see only the analytics of interactive video projects and collect data. If you also have multiple users, you probably don't want everyone to have admin permission. To be able to adjust all this, you need more than one user.
Cinema8 allows you to create new users and set permission. If you already have more than one user, you can edit their permission by editing the existing user.
Before you can make these settings;
1. You can check the Security Permission existing in Cinema8 and create a new "Security Permission" if necessary.
2. You should then come to the Security Role and create a new "Security Role".
3. You must create a new user.
Create New User
1. Click the New User button on the upper right panel from the User Management tab.
2. Fill in the required information on the page that opens and complete the process by clicking the Save Button after determining the user's Security Role.
3. You can now see the user you just created in the Users list.
When you want to make a change in the user information or when the user's password is forgotten, you can edit the User.
1. When you click on the User Management tab, you will see the User List. Find the user you want to make changes from the Search section at the top panel of the page or find the user by scrolling through the pages from the bottom panel of the User List.
2. Click Edit on the Action button on the right side of the User.
3. Fill in the required information on the page that opens and complete the process by clicking the Save Button after determining the user's Security Role.
4. You can now see the user you edited with in the Users list.