Before creating an interactive video in Cinema8, you should have a linear video. So, let's look at the ways to select the video you will use.
- Video Upload to Cinema8 (Streaming and Storage)
- Cinema8 Stock Video Library
- Synchronizing Another Video Account to Cinema8 (Youtube, Vimeo, Kaltura, Medianova, BrightCove)
- Web Search on Youtube and Vimeo
1- Video Upload to Cinema8
The first way to select a video for your interactive video project is to upload from your computer to Cinema8.
1. Click on the “Library” button from the left panel. My videos list is the area where we can see the videos we have uploaded before.
2. Click the “Upload” button.
3. By clicking on the field in the popup window, select Cinema8 platform. If you have a synced video account, you can also select them.
4. Click on the field and select your video file to upload from our computer. You can also start the video upload process by dragging and dropping the file into this area.
5. After uploading process is completed successfully, click the “Close” button to close the uploading window.
2- Cinema8 Stock Video Library
As a second method, you can select the video from Cinema8’s public stock library. In this area, there are sample videos that you can use in your interactive video projects.
1. Click the “Media Library” button on the left panel.
2. Click the “C8 Library” tab on the page.
3- Synchronizing Another Video Account to Cinema8 (Youtube, Vimeo, Kaltura, Medianova, BrightCove)
You may have an account on video platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, Kaltura, Medianova, or Brightcove. It is very easy to integrate your videos on these platforms into Cinema8 and make them interactive.
1. Click on the “Settings” button on the left panel.
2. Click on the “Streaming Platforms” button on the page.
3. Select the platform and enter your account information to display videos in the Cinema8 player. Then, click to the "Synchronize" button.
Now, you can see the videos that you synchronized in Cinema8 Library.
4- Web Search for Video
You can search for public videos on YouTube and Vimeo with keywords. Then, you can create an interactive video or store in the library for later use.
1. Click on the “Media Library” button on the left panel.
2. Click on the “Web Search” tab on the page.
3. Type the keyword to search for and click on the “Search” button.
4. Type the link to search for and click on the “Add with video url” button.
5. By clicking on the “Add to Library” button, you can add the video into the library to use in other projects.
6. By clicking on the “New project using this video” button, you can start creating interactive video project.